Due to COVID-19 we are postponing our live events. We hope to resume in the spring so watch this space!
Future Asset Roadshows are half-day events introducing girls in S4-S6 to the world investment.
We welcome girls from different schools and introduce them to Future Asset Ambassadors, professionals working in the investment industry. Our ambassadors guide the girls through specially designed games and activities to give them an insight in to:
- What investment really is (and it’s NOT the Wolf of Wall Street!)
- Why investing is important to everyone from companies expanding and providing new jobs to your Granny’s pension.
- Who the people are who work in investment and the skills they need (clue: it’s more than maths!)
- How to make decisions on good companies to invest in and how investment can make the world a better place.
Schools can sign up to bring 5 girls to a roadshow. The girls do not need to be studying business or maths, though obviously they can be. They might be studying humanities and social sciences and wondering what a degree in this area might lead to, or considering the increasing number of Modern Apprenticeships in financial firms. More than subject specialism, asset managers want people who:
- Think about things and ask questions
- Are interested in the world, how it works and how it could be better
- Are prepared to argue for what they believe in.
If that is you or your students, please join us at a Future Asset Roadshow!
For booking information, email firstname.lastname@example.org